Please contact Capucine Révolat, Marketing and Communication Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover the benefits of bciti for your municipality
By 2050, about 70% of the world's population will live in urban areas.UN - 2014
The number of Internet-connected devices hit 8.7 billion in 2012. IP-enabled sensors are projected to exceed 50 billion by 2020.BCG Perspectives: Navigating a world of digital disruption - 2015
More and more cities are using data to animate and inform interactions between government and citizens to improve wellbeing.Governing the Smart, Connected City HBR – 2014
A city becomes smart when it can cross and centralize data and technological processes so as to optimize the functioning of its divisions.ITIS - 2012
Download our bciti apps for Android and iOS
bciti brings cities closer to their residents. bciti is an integrated intelligent multi-modal/multi-channel platform: bciti connects systems, centralizes and cleans data, digitizes resident services and provides real-time analytics dashboards. bciti helps cities move from fragmented to global and improved management, simplifying operations and enhancing the quality of life of its residents.
Smart resident platform
• Integrating 2D barcodes and/or NFC
• Internet, Mobile Internet, iOS, Android
Smart SMS, email and mobile notifications
Create surveys and analyze the results in real-time
Indicate a problem with a photo or document and get automated follow-up
Information / resident contact information and transaction receipts
Other modules that may be added to complement the basic resident platform
Allows a municipal organization to download a mobile application to read digital resident cards.
• Multi-format barcode reader
• Instant validation
• Inform citizens on the projects so they can participate and give their opinions
• Follow up with the citizen on the projects they’ve been participating on
• Get citizen involved in their city
• Request a permit (sticker) and pay online
• Choose the type of permit (provide supporting documents, etc.)
• Optimization of parking space
• See the permit requests submitted
• Cancel a permit request or renew a permit
• Optical character recognition using cell phone cameras (accelerates the payment process)
• Multi-city payment (a single application for parking in multiple cities)
• Prepaid parking (possibility of buying time credits)
• Locate my parked vehicle (card with geolocation)
• Geo-localized stations with identification of parking spots available
• Algorithm allowing residents to ask a question (orally or in writing) and to receive an answer instantaneously
• Multiple languages available
• Natural language processing using syntactic analysis
• Analysis of usage, relevance and detection of patterns
• Find a disposal site depending on the type of multi-channel waste (Web, Mobile Web, iOS, Android)
• Locate the address on a digital map
• Data recovery and disposal patterns
• Access and pay invoices online (taxes, library fines, parking tickets, etc.)
Signing of a contract with the City of Bromont and the City of Boisbriand.
Signing of a contract with the City of Mont-Tremblant.
Official market launch of the bciti platform across Canada.
Deployment with the City of Sherbrooke.
Signing of a contract with the City of Saint-Lambert.
Signing of a contract with the City of Saint-Constant.
bciti is a finalist in the “2016 Smart Cities Challenge” organized by Ericsson.
Signing of a contract with the City of Saint-Basile-le-Grand.
Signing of a contract with the City of Beloeil.
Signing of contracts with the cities of Blainville and Longueuil.
Signing of a contract with the City of Sherbrooke.
Deployment with the City of Brossard. On-the-ground testing of the platform, which sees great success.
Signing of a contract with the City of Brossard.
Beginning of the pre-commercialization stage (mock-up, branding) to test cities’ interest in the platform.
A team dedicated to the bciti project is established to develop the brand and to design the user experience and platform itself.
Metix Inc., a digital disturber that designs, develops and commercializes digital innovations with high commercial potential on the international scale, signs a partnership with the City of Brossard and ÉTS to develop the first-ever smart city platform.
|Secure Data Depot||Yes||No|
|SMS alerts, email, etc.||Yes||Yes|
|Parking permit management||Yes||No|
|Knowledge Base(machine learning)||Yes||No|
|Real-time analysis dashboard||Yes||Yes|
VIVIANNE GRAVEL, LL.M
PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, bciti
Vivianne is widely recognized as a pioneer and activator of mobile, digital and AI innovations that inspire positive impacts while improving organizational performance and people’s lives.
A Canadian entrepreneur and businesswoman with a global vision, Vivianne co-founded LIPSO – the first integrated mobile platform company in Quebec – after years of experience in C-level positions with international scope at top companies such as Spectra Telecom and KPMG. LIPSO went on to have a successful exit under Vivianne’s leadership in 2010.
With her team and partners – some of them long-term business relationships – she also launched and propelled METIX, Chronometriq, METO, METIX Capital and, more recently, bciti Solutions, an integrated intelligent platform that leverages Artificial Intelligence to efficiently connect cities to their residents while simultaneously connecting cities to each other.
Vivianne is known for creating win-win partnerships with leading universities, cities, airports, government agencies, financial institutions and more. Her ability to anticipate needs and trends, as well as to communicate a clear vision and concretely implement it, serve to increase value for stakeholders. She is a sought-after keynote speaker on Artificial Intelligence and IT innovation.Awards:
Quebec Women’s Entrepreneurship Award (Incontournable de l’entrepreneuriat au Québec), 2013 - Premières en Affaires.
LIPSO is recognized as one of the most innovative companies in Canada in mobile solutions.
Board of directors
Montreal, Qc, H3C 2G9